FOR BETTER SECURITY
A Security Specialist Company Growing Together with Customers
The purpose of these terms is to stipulate the basic matters regarding the conditions and procedures for using the internet service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by KEYSIGN Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
1. These terms take effect when the Company posts their contents on the service screen and the user expresses their intention to agree on the service screen.
2. The Company may amend these terms within the scope not violating laws such as the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Electronic Commerce Basics Act, Electronic Signature Act, Information and Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act, Door-to-Door Sales Act, Consumer Protection Act, etc. The amended terms take effect by notifying users through the same method as in paragraph 1.
3. For members using the membership service, if they do not agree to the changes in the terms, the Company may suspend the member's service use and terminate the service contract. Continued use of the service after the effective date of the terms is considered as an agreement to the changes in the terms.
Matters not specified in these terms and the interpretation of these terms shall be governed by the Electronic Transaction Consumer Protection Guidelines established by the government, relevant laws, or commercial practices.
The terms used in these terms are defined as follows:
1. User: Refers to both members and non-members who receive the services provided by the Company.
2. Member: An individual who provides personal information to the Company, enters into a service agreement, and is granted a user ID by the Company. Members continuously receive information provided by the Company and have the right to use the service.
3. Non-member: Individuals who use the services provided by the Company without registering as members.
4. User ID: A combination of letters or numbers determined by the member and approved by the Company for identification and use of the service.
5. Password: A combination of letters or numbers determined by the member to confirm that it matches the assigned user ID, ensuring the protection of the member's privacy.
6. Termination: The act of canceling the service agreement by the Company or the member after the service is opened.
• Membership Registration
1. Users apply for membership by completing the membership information according to the company's designated registration form and expressing their agreement to these terms.
2. The company registers as a member those users who have applied for membership as in paragraph 1, unless they fall under the following conditions:
① If applied using someone else's name.
② If there is false, omitted, or incorrect information in the registration details.
③ ① If registering as a member is deemed to significantly impede the company's service.
3. The time of establishment of the membership agreement is when the company's acceptance reaches the member.
• Modification of Member Information
Members must directly modify their membership information online if it has changed since the application. Members may also request the administrator to make modifications. The responsibility for any problems arising from unmodified information lies with the member.
• Membership Withdrawal and Loss of Qualification
1. Members may request withdrawal at any time, and the company processes the membership withdrawal immediately.
2. If a member falls under any of the following conditions, the company may restrict the member's qualification or cancel the membership:
① If false information was registered at the time of application.
② If the member fails to pay debts related to the use of services, goods, or services purchased through the use of transportation cards or online services by the due date.
③ If the member interferes with the use of services by others or threatens the e-commerce order by impersonating information.
④ If the member engages in actions prohibited by laws, these terms, or acts against public order and morals.
• Procedure for Lifting Usage Restrictions
1. If the company intends to restrict the use under the provisions of Article 5, it notifies the user or representative of the reasons, date, and period through methods such as telephone or email. However, this is not the case if the company deems it necessary to urgently suspend use.
2. Users or their representatives who receive a notice of usage suspension under the provisions of paragraph 1 may file an objection to the notice.
3. The company may temporarily postpone the suspension of use until the confirmation period for the objection in paragraph 2 and notifies the user or representative of the result.
4. If the company confirms that the reason for the usage suspension has been resolved during the usage suspension period, it immediately lifts the usage suspension measures.
1. The company collects the minimum necessary information for normal service when collecting member information.
2. The company may not disclose, reveal, or distribute a member's personal information obtained in relation to the service to a third party without the member's prior consent, and may not use it for commercial purposes unrelated to the service. However, exceptions apply in the following cases:
① When necessary for statistical compilation, academic research, or market research, provided that it is provided in a form that cannot identify specific individuals.
② When requested by relevant authorities for investigative purposes in accordance with related laws.
③ Upon request from the Korea Internet Ethics Commission.
④ When it is necessary to share with affiliated companies within the scope necessary for providing the service.
⑤ In cases specified by other related laws.
• Content of the Service
The content of the services provided by the company is as follows:
• A company providing IT services such as security solutions.
The company may add or modify the content of the service as necessary. In such cases, the company must notify the members of the added or changed details through the homepage or electronic mail.
The types and content of services are governed by separate guidelines provided by the company for each service.
1. The company may provide various information to members through methods such as posting on the service.
2. The company may place advertisements on the service screen, homepage, electronic mail, etc., related to the operation of the service.
3. Member Posts
① All rights and responsibilities, including copyright, for posts belong to the member who posted them.
② The company is not responsible for the content posted, published, or transmitted by members through the service. However, the company may notify and delete content that falls under the following cases after prior notice. In urgent cases, the company may take arbitrary measures.
a. Content that defames or invades the privacy of others or damages their reputation.
b. Content that may interfere with the stable operation of the service or is likely to do so.
c. Content deemed to be related to criminal activities.
d. Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of the company, other intellectual property rights, or other rights.
e. Content deemed to violate other relevant laws.
4. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
① Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by the company belong to the company.
② Users may not use, for profit or allow third parties to use, works created by the company through reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, delivery, or other methods without the prior consent of the company. (Fair Trade Commission's Electronic Commerce Standard Agreement Article 20)
1. The use of the service is generally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for special cases due to business or technical reasons. However, for certain services, the company may set separate usage hours based on the type and content of the service, and members can only use the service during those specified hours, as stipulated in the service usage guide.
2. Despite the service hours specified in the preceding paragraph, the provision of the service may be limited or suspended for a certain period due to unavoidable reasons such as telecommunication failure, service development, regular inspections, or a request for suspension or termination of the service by affiliated companies.
3. If the company intends to restrict service use, it must notify the member of the reason, date, and period through the service or email. However, in cases where the company deems it necessary to urgently suspend use, this provision does not apply.
• Force Majeure
1. The company may restrict or suspend the entire or part of the service in the event of a national emergency, war, natural disaster, or a state of emergency equivalent to these, or if there is a risk of such events occurring, and in cases where a telecommunications business operator suspends telecommunication services according to the Telecommunications Business Act.
2. In the event of restricting or suspending the service under the provisions of paragraph 1, the company must promptly notify the members of the reasons and the restriction period.
• Service Suspension
1. The company may delete posts, limit or suspend the entire or part of the use of the service if a member's service usage falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
a. When it interferes with the stable operation of the service.
b. When it posts, publishes, or transmits content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others. c. When using another member's ID and password.
d. When using information obtained through the service for reproduction, distribution, or other purposes without the prior approval of the company.
e. When it violates other laws, including laws related to electronic communications.
f. When collecting or storing other members' personal information
g. In the case of infringing on the rights of a third party or slandering another person
2. The criteria for deleting posts or restricting and suspending the use of the service under paragraph 1 shall be separately determined in the service-specific guidelines.
3. If it is confirmed during the period of use suspension that the reason for the suspension has been resolved, the company will immediately lift the suspension measures.
1. If a member wishes to terminate the service contract, they must apply for termination through the service.
2. If a member violates Article 5 or other provisions of these terms and fails to rectify it within the stipulated period, the company may terminate the service contract.
3. If a member whose contract has been terminated applies for service use again, the company may restrict approval for a certain period.
1. The company shall not bear any responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or content of information, data, or facts posted by members on the service. Members use the service at their own risk, and the member bears all responsibility for any damage or disadvantage arising from the use of the service, including posting or transmitting data.
2. The company assumes no responsibility for any transactions or related matters between members or between members and third parties mediated through the service, in violation of the provisions of Article 10. The company is not responsible for any expected benefits related to the use of the service by members.
3. Members are solely responsible for the management and use of their member ID and password. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by negligence in the management and use of member IDs and passwords or unauthorized use by third parties.
4. If a member violates Article 5 or other provisions of these terms, resulting in the company bearing responsibility for the member or third parties, the member who violated these terms must compensate the company for all damages incurred. The company is not liable for such damages.
1. The company and the member shall make all necessary efforts to amicably resolve any disputes arising in connection with the service.
2. The company will first handle complaints and opinions submitted by members regarding the service. However, if prompt resolution is difficult, the company will immediately notify the member of the reasons and the processing schedule.