㈜ K-Sign (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") makes efforts to protect the personal information of users and complies with relevant laws such as the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection" and the "Personal Information Protection Act."
- Current Disclosure Date: March 2, 2018
- Current Effective Date: May 13, 2019
Items of Personal Information Collected
For inquiries, technical support, and download requests, the Company collects the following personal information:
Additionally, IP addresses, visit times, service usage records, and records of improper use may be collected during the service usage and processing process.
- Required Information: Name, Contact Information, Email, Company Name, Department, Position
- Collection Method: Visitor's website (inquiries and product material downloads, inquiry bulletin board, etc.), provided by affiliated companies, attendance and survey responses for exhibitions, seminars, etc. hosted or participated in by the Company
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information The Company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Provision of services and content
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
In principle, the Company promptly destroys the collected information after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved.
However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the reasons stated below:
- Retention Items: Name, Contact Information, Email, Company Name, Department, Position
- Retention Basis: Personal Information Handling Policy
- Retention Period: 5 years
4. Third-Party Provision of Personal Information
The Company uses user's personal information within the scope notified in the collection and use of personal information and generally does not provide user's personal information to third parties. However, exceptions apply in the following cases:
- When users have given prior consent
- When there are requests from investigative agencies in accordance with the procedures and methods specified by law for the purpose of investigation, based on legal regulations
5. Procedure and Method of Personal Information Destruction
The Company generally destroys personal information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved.
The procedure and method of destruction are as follows:
- Destruction Procedure
The information provided by the user is stored for a certain period according to internal policies and other relevant laws and then destroyed after the purpose is achieved. This personal information will not be used for any purpose other than retention unless required by law.
- Destruction Method
Personal information stored in electronic file format is completely deleted using technically irreversible methods.
6. Rights and Obligations of the Data Subject and Methods of Exercising Them
Data subjects can access or correct their registered personal information at any time and may request deletion or processing suspension. Please contact the Personal Information Protection Manager by phone or email, and appropriate measures will be taken after verifying your identity. The methods of confirming yourself or a proxy are as follows, and the Personal Information Protection Manager verifies yourself or a proxy through necessary questions:
1) For individuals: A certificate that can prove your identity
- (e.g., resident registration card, driver's license, officially certified by a government agency, and not easily forgeable or tampered)
2) For proxies: A power of attorney and a certificate that can prove the identity of the delegator and the proxy
- (e.g., resident registration card)
However, if there is a risk of significantly harming the life, body, property, or rights and interests of the individual or a third party, a risk of causing significant hindrance to the business of the service provider, or a violation of the law, access and correction may be restricted.
Personal Information Protection Manager and Contact Information
The company has designated a Personal Information Management Officer to protect customer's personal information and handle complaints related to personal information. You can report any complaints related to the protection of personal information in using the company's services to the following contact information. The company will promptly provide sufficient answers to reported matters.
|Security Technology Research Institute
|Director Jenny Kim
If you need to report or consult about other privacy violations, please contact the following organization.
- Personal Information Breach Report Center (www.1336.or.kr / 118 without an area code)
- Korea Internet & Security Agency (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533~4)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr / 02-3480-3600)
- National Police Agency Cyber Terrorism Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-392-0330)